Best wireless chargers for iPhone and Android 20xx

May 11, 2022
Thank you for a very helpful breakdown.

One potential caution to other readers: I tried to purchase the Choetech Dual Wireless Charger recommended here. The recommendation is good on the merits, but the company itself is a little sketchy. They confirmed my order and charged me for the product, but never sent it. They were completely unresponsive to all support requests over a period of several weeks. I tried to cancel the order, to no avail. I eventually had to file a dispute with my credit card company. So if you are looking for a wireless charger, you may be better off steering toward a more responsive company.

Oct 16, 2022
Honestly a bit confused. The title states Best for IPhone AND Android. However, you in fact did the readers a biased disservice by ONLY focusing on IPhone, I kept reading to see when would honestly highlight Samsung and you didn't. In fact, if it wasn't good for IPhone you deemed it not good at all. Furthermore, in your beginning paragraph AND in the summary you again ONLY highlighted IPhone.... SMH PLEASE DO BETTER for your readers.