Best wireless gaming headset for under 100 USD (with mic)

Happy Crayfish

Estimable
Jul 1, 2015
I've been taking a look at a few ones :

• Creative Sound Blaster Tactic3D Rage Wireless V2.0
    Logitech G930
    Corsair Gaming H2100 Greyhawk / Corsair Gaming H2100
Are there any better ones?
Are they close to what the HyperX Cloud sounds like?

Solution
Yeah i know the feeling all to well, went through my fair share of crappy headsets before i found one that worked had that one working for about 6+ years until finally pooped out. Currently using some low tier audio phile equipment, akg 7xx from mass drop, with a ant mod mic attached.

fudgecakes99

Estimable
Mar 17, 2014
My opinion don't get wireless, the batteries never last. And most wireless devices have some weird feedloop from the signal. You're better off getting something wired.

A buyer beware tip. Don't buy turtle head or triton gear, it's cheap for a reason. That really applies to headsets. Theirs a reason why something with the same specs as something that costs 200-300 bucks is being sold at 50-100. It's because the build quality is garbage, and it probably won't even last you a year.

If you want something that lasts more often than not, it's gonna cost more, then less. Also i'd look into reviews of the headset you're looking into, if a ton of people are experiencing the same problem then somewhere down the line you'll get that same issue too. GL headset hunting.

Happy Crayfish

Estimable
Jul 1, 2015

Well, I wanted to get a wireless since I'm great at somehow breaking the cables on wired headsets.
My QPAD-QH-85 lasted a bit more than 1 year before the mic stopped working.
Turned out he cable was broken but somehow the sound still worked.

But if a wireless only lasts around 1 year then I might as well get a wired one.
And hopefully I won't break this one too, like I have with my last 3 headsets. lol

fudgecakes99

Estimable
Mar 17, 2014
Yeah i know the feeling all to well, went through my fair share of crappy headsets before i found one that worked had that one working for about 6+ years until finally pooped out. Currently using some low tier audio phile equipment, akg 7xx from mass drop, with a ant mod mic attached.

Solution