Better display quality for Lenovo Ideapad G5070 is it possible?

nirbod

Estimable
Aug 20, 2015
Hi there,

Im having this Lenovo G5070 laptop since January 2015. My biggest problem is with the Display quality which is pretty bad so Im wondering do you know is there a way to upgrade my Display to full HD or some other compatible display brand with better quality (better contrast and brightness)?
Which display matrix are compatible with this model?
And is there somebody with such a model to provide me with a feedback - does he have some problems with Display quality during long usage? - Im still in warranty period so Im wondering where could be the problem - is it normal to have problem with eyes after siting several hours on this Laptop or not?

My Laptop specifications are: Lenovo Ideapad G5070 ? ???????? Intel® Core™ i3-4005U 1.70GHz, Haswell™, 15.6", RAM 4GB, HDD 1TB, DVD-RW, Intel® HD Graphics 4400

On my work I'm having other Laptop brand which is also not full HD but I don't have such a problems there.

Thank you in advance

Cazauxx

Estimable
Jul 10, 2015
I've got one of those laptops.
There is no way to better the display unless your willing to purchase a new screen but youll probably end up spending more than just purchasing another laptop/

Nah. Laptop replacement screens usually run between $60-$100 or so. IF he can find a higher quality compatible replacement, that is. :D