Big Reveal from BioWare Next Month

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

I loved the Shadow Broker stuff so I am hoping its more Mass Effect 2 DLC. Some sniper missions in Urban settings!

newyorka83

Distinguished
Nov 18, 2010
Shadow broker was 5 seconds long, whats the point of these DLC's if they are so far apart and so small. Just make fewer of them and combine them or just put them in Mass Effect 3. I beat Shadow Broker in one brief sitting. I spent an equal amount of time trying to figure out what I missed because it got such good reviews I figured i hadn't played the whole thing. Put some RPG stuff into it, these have been FPS DLC. This is still an RPG right?

Albyint

Distinguished
Sep 15, 2009
[citation][nom]newyorka83[/nom]Shadow broker was 5 seconds long, whats the point of these DLC's if they are so far apart and so small. Just make fewer of them and combine them or just put them in Mass Effect 3. I beat Shadow Broker in one brief sitting. I spent an equal amount of time trying to figure out what I missed because it got such good reviews I figured i hadn't played the whole thing. Put some RPG stuff into it, these have been FPS DLC. This is still an RPG right?[/citation]

5 seconds long? I spent a good while on the extra content alone. I loved Shadow broker, I thought it was the best DLC for any game I have played. If it is a new DLC, I will be happy, but if its Mass effect 3, I will also be happy. I could care less which way it actually goes

Darkv1

Distinguished
May 30, 2009
[citation][nom]Hellbound[/nom]Watch it be a Mass Effect MMo.[/citation]
For the love of f*** I hope not. Especially if Bioware pulled the crap they did with KOTOR choosing to make a MMO instead of KOTOR III. If that were to come to pass I just couldn't be held responsible for what might happen...

stevelord

Distinguished
Mar 17, 2010
No, we need to release a copycat Call of Duty game every 6-9 months so point&shoot deathmatch newbs will gladly fork over $60 for it.

oxxfatelostxxo

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2007
I dont know about you guys, but the ppl that take a binary code to come up with a temp recorded on earth... or getting the atomic mass from a computer code...

cause me to not feel that smart anymore.

False_Dmitry_II

Distinguished
Aug 4, 2009
[citation][nom]iam2thecrowe[/nom]soooo sick of military FPS games. Cant someone come up with something new?[/citation]

I think your reading comprehension is way down. This entire thing talked about how likely it is that this is going to be mass effect 3, which is an RPG. Definitely not a military shooter.

kutark

Distinguished
Jan 10, 2007
I really hope its not a new Baldur's Gate. Modern Bioware =/= Bioware circa 2000, modern bioware would fuck baldur's gate 3 up so bad it wouldn't even be funny. It would be worse than what the remainder of The Matrix trilogy did to the original movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.