Biggest Apple Store in the World Opens in London

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

If apples products are so easy to use, why does it take a genius to fix them?

waffle911

Distinguished
Dec 12, 2007
[citation][nom]salmonella[/nom]If apples products are so easy to use, why does it take a genius to fix them?[/citation]
Because believe it or not, they're not made by Fischer Price.

nevertell

Distinguished
Oct 18, 2009
Why would microsoft need it's own store, they only sell like two pieces of hardware and a buttload of software. Where I live, there are no msft stores and no genuine apple stores, just retailers.

ta152h

Distinguished
Apr 1, 2009
[citation][nom]nevertell[/nom]Why would microsoft need it's own store, they only sell like two pieces of hardware and a buttload of software. Where I live, there are no msft stores and no genuine apple stores, just retailers.[/citation]

I'm with you, I have no idea why Microsoft would have their own store, or why anyone would want it.

I can go to the local dump and find roughly the same quality of items sold by Microsoft, and it's cheaper there.

wotan31

Distinguished
Jun 30, 2009
[citation][nom]-Evangelion-[/nom]Jailbreak all the iDevices in the store![/citation]
You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

wotan31

Distinguished
Jun 30, 2009
[citation][nom]someguynamedmatt[/nom]Hmm... good time for Microsoft to put the 'World's biggest Microsoft store' right beside it. [/citation]
Wouldn't work. Microsoft wouldn't sell anything, because the checkout computers probably run Windows, they'd be blue-screening and bogged down with viruses all day!

wotan31

Distinguished
Jun 30, 2009
[citation][nom]Lewis57[/nom]N'awww crap why did they have to come here, as if we didn't have enough appletards.[/citation]
Probably to balance out the confused and inept Wintards, of which there are WAY too many on here.

eddieroolz

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2008
I give Apple props for not destroying a heritage building, but then again...it probably would've been better off destroyed than house a disease known as Apple.

Status
Not open for further replies.