BIOS Unlock for Toshiba Satellite Pro S500-11E

TheJokerArtZ

Commendable
Nov 4, 2016
Hi im searching for an BIOS Unlock for the Toshiba Satellite Pro S500-11.
I don't mean how to enter the BIOS (like F2) I need someone how can help me how to unlock it.

I need to see all the features also the on hidden by Toshiba

Solution
Your assuming it is locked, but it may not be.

It may simply be a stripped-down, custom version which is what many laptop manufacturer's generally use on their main boards to stop owners screwing something up and then expecting the manufacturer to fix it under warranty. If it's a stripped-down version, there is nothing to unlock, it is what it is.

Just a bad choice of words on your part I suspect. A complete modded, replacement BIOS is probably what you meant Not my area of expertise except to say it's a good way to turn your laptop in to a door-stop.

TheJokerArtZ

Commendable
Nov 4, 2016

Yeah thats why i am asking for help

Your assuming it is locked, but it may not be.

It may simply be a stripped-down, custom version which is what many laptop manufacturer's generally use on their main boards to stop owners screwing something up and then expecting the manufacturer to fix it under warranty. If it's a stripped-down version, there is nothing to unlock, it is what it is.

Just a bad choice of words on your part I suspect. A complete modded, replacement BIOS is probably what you meant Not my area of expertise except to say it's a good way to turn your laptop in to a door-stop.

Solution