Solved! BIOs utility ez mode

Jan 2, 2019
I just bought an asus tuf gaming fx504 laptop and then after opening the device i just stucked in Bios utility ez mode..i already press f9 for default and f10 for save and exit.. but nothing happen..please help

Solution
If the laptop does this upon brand new purchase, you should be informing the seller/retailer about the issue. The laptop should be good to go/boot as soon as you unbox.

Since the underside of the laptop is serviceable, you can try and remove the cover, unlatch the battery and press down the power button for 30 seconds. Reconnect the battery, replace the cover, and power up the laptop and see if that helps.

On latter reading, what BIOS version are you on? You may want to use a donor system and download the latest BIOS updates(specific to your laptop's SKU) and update the BIOS to the latest version.

Lutfij

Splendid
If the laptop does this upon brand new purchase, you should be informing the seller/retailer about the issue. The laptop should be good to go/boot as soon as you unbox.

Since the underside of the laptop is serviceable, you can try and remove the cover, unlatch the battery and press down the power button for 30 seconds. Reconnect the battery, replace the cover, and power up the laptop and see if that helps.

On latter reading, what BIOS version are you on? You may want to use a donor system and download the latest BIOS updates(specific to your laptop's SKU) and update the BIOS to the latest version.

Solution