Bit perfect digital audio out from pc?

tylersmith

Distinguished
Dec 2, 2010
I have an excellent external DAC. What is the simplest way to get a bit perfect digital output from my pc to the external DAC. (I want to bypass any Windows effect on the data.)

tylersmith

Distinguished
Dec 2, 2010
I have found elsewhere that Windows 7 can do the trick using WASAPI. If anyone cares, I can try to explain how to do it. This is a successor to asio4all, I believe. Some say that asio doesn't do the trick with Windows 7.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Audio 1
A Audio 3
S Audio 1
P Audio 1
G Audio 1
M Audio 2
C Audio 1
G Audio 0
G Audio 0
T Audio 3
L Audio 1
T Audio 1
J Audio 1
M Audio 1
G Audio 3
D Audio 2
K Audio 4
A Audio 3
Slipperss Audio 5
G Audio 6
Similar threads
My bluetooth wireless skullcandy headphones work perfect how do you turn off when not in use and the blue light keeps flashing
Perfect All in one Headphones
4.1 Intex speaker when connected to TV with aux not working since 5days....in past it was working perfectly...what may be the
why can i hear through my earphones but can't talk?
Alexa Can Now Find the Perfect Skill for Any Moment
External speakers sound low on monitor headphone jack and perfect on cellphone headphone jack. Help please?
My Apex TV will not play sound with any hdmi device. I ditched a perfectly good new Roku device and bought a Firestick. Boug
ClearStream View Wall-Frame HDTV Antenna Review: Nearly Picture Perfect
LG E7 OLED (OLED65E7P) Review: Improving on Near Perfection
LOUD screaming whine but perfect pictures!
I have an LG tv, sound bar & wireless sub woofer. All working perfectly until I had to disconnect my pvr for a few minutes an
Headset only plays through left ear on phone, works perfect on PC
Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma Headset working perfectly EXCEPT with Overwatch
Recently I bought some Sade headphones, when I plug them into my phone they work perfectly fine, but with my Toshiba c55 satel
What are the perfect headphones for gaming?
Headset suddenly not producing any sound when it was working perfectly fine and the computer still identifies it.
Astro A50 Gen 2 Headset mic intermittently cutting out, audio works perfectly
Having problem with my 5.1 surround sound on test everything is perfect
Looking for the perfect earphones!
The perfect gaming headset

ASK THE COMMUNITY