Biwin's USB Drive for Beer Drinkers

Status
Not open for further replies.

70camaross396

Distinguished
Apr 26, 2010
All i can see is someone trying to open a bottle of beer with it plugged in to their computer. one of two things is going to happen. 1 its going to break the USB port, or 2 they are going to spill beer all over their computer/laptop.

invlem

Distinguished
Jan 11, 2008
[citation][nom]70camaross396[/nom]All i can see is someone trying to open a bottle of beer with it plugged in to their computer. one of two things is going to happen. 1 its going to break the USB port, or 2 they are going to spill beer all over their computer/laptop.[/citation]

Funny you'd mention that, first thing I caught myself imagining in my head was whether or not my usb port is high enough off the desk surface to fit an upright beer bottle underneath.

deltatux

Distinguished
Jul 29, 2008
lol, nice, but isn't this kind of an electrical hazard? I don't know if I can trust anyone with sensitive data on a bottle opener USB key if they are going to be drunk due to said product lol.

Clintonio

Distinguished
Apr 10, 2008
[citation][nom]deltatux[/nom]lol, nice, but isn't this kind of an electrical hazard? I don't know if I can trust anyone with sensitive data on a bottle opener USB key if they are going to be drunk due to said product lol.[/citation]
Don't put sensitive data on a beer opener? That's like the CIA writing their memos in the sand.

idisarmu

Distinguished
Mar 23, 2008
[citation][nom]anamaniac[/nom]Awesome as it is, many good belt buckles come with a bottle opener.[/citation]

Exactly! Furthermore, a belt is much harder to lose than just a bottle opener.

jellico

Distinguished
Apr 17, 2009
[citation][nom]deltatux[/nom]lol, nice, but isn't this kind of an electrical hazard?[/citation]
The power rail on the USB bus is only +5 volts, so not much of an electrical hazard (though spilling beer could short out your USB port).

sot010174

Distinguished
Mar 12, 2004
I bet there will be a lot of people that would try to open the bottle while the usb end is plugged in. LOL I would eventually...

runswindows95

Distinguished
Dec 24, 2005
"Hey, I need to save a file off of this netbook, and does anyone have an opener for my Guinness?"

I lost count of how many times I was asked that question while hanging out with the buds. This is a must have for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.