Black Friday Brawls: Plenty Fought, No One Died

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Self-control is what separates those who will bring about great change in the world from those who will complain about the way things are.

ssalim

Distinguished
Sep 29, 2007
It's so mind blowing not to get what you want for half the price, though. It boils the blood. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

frozenlead

Distinguished
[citation][nom]abhik[/nom]i think Americans have just lost the right to criticize other countries...[/citation]

I'm pretty sure this would happen in every country, given the opportunity.

G

I doubt it would. Never seen that in New Zealand

America needs to calm down

illegalmonkey

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2009
Man people go NUTS just to save a few effin dollars!!! Makes me wanna just pray for the planet to be asteroid bombed. I waited at Toys R Us one year, stood in line for 6 hours w/ other people but as soon as they're about to open the doors peple start pulling up in the parking lot trying to budge in line and then all hell broke lose once the doors opened up. People started talking about "cuttin' bitches" and everything. Friggin insanity!!

dopeydog

Distinguished
Aug 25, 2009
[citation][nom]ct1615[/nom]...yeah cause other countries don't riot over soccer games, during sessions of government, at embassies, etc.,A word of advice Abhik, if one is a fucking idiot such as yourself its best to keep one's opinion to themselves.[/citation]

Are you saying that having to spend an extra $40 on a wii is the same as living under a dictatorship? Btw, I think most peoples definition of "f***ing" idiot is different to yours.

bison88

Distinguished
May 24, 2009
Hey my sister's went to the Toys-R-Us in Portland, OR haha now I know why they said there were 14 cars, they didn't even know. Right on Toms Hardware :D

They said the line was like a half-mile long or something.

pocketdrummer

Distinguished
Dec 1, 2007
[citation][nom]homerhellboy223[/nom]Now, why does my senses tell me these were mostly hispanics?[/citation]

Because you're a racist. Or you just like to stereotype. Either way, this isn't a good way to make friends.

pocketdrummer

Distinguished
Dec 1, 2007
I avoid shopping in stores on Black Friday...

But, I saved about $100 e-shopping. LOL! My stuff will be here Wednesday, and I didn't even have to get off my ass.

invlem

Distinguished
Jan 11, 2008
I'll never understand the concept of fighting other people so you can spend money...

Noooo! I want to spend MY money!!! Seriously, nothing would get me near one of these stores on black friday. If i can get it online great, otherwise I'm not going near these crazies.

particleman

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2008
This truly makes me sad to be an American.

We are so self absorbed that we willingly run over (and sometimes kill) others to benefit ourselves. Our Materialism is sickening to a level that makes "the greatest country in the world" look like a real jackass.

Online shopping is easier.....and safer apparently (no one will trample me in my computer chair).

People really need to chill out.....its just stuff....stuff that will wear out......break......you'll get bored with it.....whatever.....and it will be trash.

Black Friday has become my "Stay in Gaming". Have friends over for some fun.....and laugh at the stories like this one.

Hopefully no one was killed this year.....and those injured sue the crap out of those that hurt them.

Cheers,

-PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS