Solved! Black Screen Error

Dec 9, 2018
Recently I started getting black screen while I was playing CS:GO. It started randomly. It ran well for 5 months then it started to crash. To get rid of it i had to turn off the computer from the power button and then turn it back on. I didnt change ingame settings. I tried lowering video settings of CS and then getting black screen lowered, but still got it. It also happend on BF1 once. My temperatures are okay. So my question is that does the PSU give enough power to my GPU? The problem might started when i bought a Fan controller to quiet my PC, because i had no such a problem before fan controller.

GPU: Gigabyte 1050Ti
PSU: Evga 450 b1

Also..
16gb of RAM
2tb HDD (i only have one HDD and no SSD)
Asus prime B350M-A/CSM A4 motherboard

Solution
A fan controller shouldnt cause any issues. Could you try a stress test of your system to check that all of your components are stable. Have you overclocked anything. I assuming that you are using a ryzen cpu due to the b350 mobo. What exact cpu and cooler?

remixislandmusic

Prominent
Jan 1, 2018
A fan controller shouldnt cause any issues. Could you try a stress test of your system to check that all of your components are stable. Have you overclocked anything. I assuming that you are using a ryzen cpu due to the b350 mobo. What exact cpu and cooler?

Solution