Black screen in Acer laptop

mohitjain

Prominent
Jan 9, 2018
Hi I have an Acer desire 5542 series laptop the screen doesn't turn on its working because of the sound of fan and battery indicator . Yesterday my brother was playing NFS and the laptop crashed and it didn't turn on after several attempts of turning off and on and removing battery it turned on and I left it like that and went out when I returned it turns out my brother was playing NFS again and again it crashed and this time it's not turning on even though it's working what am I supposed to do please help

Solution
Have a look at the base to see if there's a small removeale hatch about three inches by two. If there is, it's likely to show teh RAM sticks. Remove and reseat them and if there's more than one, try each in turn to see if that starts the machine.
Have a look at the base to see if there's a small removeale hatch about three inches by two. If there is, it's likely to show teh RAM sticks. Remove and reseat them and if there's more than one, try each in turn to see if that starts the machine.

Solution