Black screen on a acre laptop

The little kid

Estimable
Jul 7, 2015
My sister step on my laptop and I can turn it on the fan is on and its spinning and I can plug it into hdmi and you can see the screen on the tv but when I unplug the hdmi I can't see it on the laptop screen. I've try to unplug the battery, restarted the laptop but nothing is working.

Solution
That is because without doubt by your sister stepping on the laptop.
Your screen in now broken. They are very fragile and any exertion of excess pressure on them will result in a hair line crack of the screen that can sometimes not be seen by the naked eye or ribbons and controller boards of the LCD unit or screen to become loose, dislodged and broken.

If the laptop in not still under warranty or less than a year old check out what the returns procedure for repair and faults details.
If the repair and faults, most don`t do not cover accidental damage by you or a said person.
And with in warranty date cover.

Then you are going to have if you choose to attempt to open the laptop where the Lcd screen sits.
By using youtube for most...

Shaun o

Distinguished
That is because without doubt by your sister stepping on the laptop.
Your screen in now broken. They are very fragile and any exertion of excess pressure on them will result in a hair line crack of the screen that can sometimes not be seen by the naked eye or ribbons and controller boards of the LCD unit or screen to become loose, dislodged and broken.

If the laptop in not still under warranty or less than a year old check out what the returns procedure for repair and faults details.
If the repair and faults, most don`t do not cover accidental damage by you or a said person.
And with in warranty date cover.

Then you are going to have if you choose to attempt to open the laptop where the Lcd screen sits.
By using youtube for most laptops you can find a disassembly video on how to take the laptop apart in the correct manner yourself, depending on the make/ brand of laptop and it`s model number listed on a sticker on the back of your laptop.
As a help.
You will have to locate a sticker that is on the back of the screen,once disassembled, for it`s dimensions and size and the model number plus the brand make of the LCD unit or screen. Or if not up to it sent it to a computer repair shop that can Adequately perform a replacement of the Lcd unit. At a higher cost to you.

You can can find replacement Lcd screens for your brand/Make/ and model number of your laptop.
Off E-Bay for example at reasonable price providing you have the actual make or brand of the Lcd screen and the exact model number located on the back side of the laptops LCD screen if your willing to do the legwork of dissembling your laptop ok.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS