BlackBerry Tablet Arriving in 2011?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dataDINK

Distinguished
Apr 21, 2010
Ok, I can just see the marine corps with this years down the line, first there was the crackberry, then there was the crackpad.

Platypus

Distinguished
Apr 22, 2009
[citation][nom]azcoyote[/nom]Blackboard[/citation]
Clever name for it, in my opinion.

I wish MS would quit getting so bubbly on their interfaces to try and compete with Apple. I'm running Win7 and it looks like Windows XP and Snow Leopard had a baby.

tayb

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2009
I think RIM should work no releasing a touchscreen phone that doesn't suck before they jumbo size it and release a tablet. Their first two forays into the touch market were terrible. I bought and then returned both Storm's.

requiemsallure

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2009
[citation][nom]otacon72[/nom]I don't think RIM is worried about the iPad in that I think it will be geard towards the business market. My company would never put anything Apple on our network.the ipad is already in the business market (sadly enough) so RIM will have to worry about it.[/citation]

the ipad is already in the business market (sadly enough) so RIM will have to worry about it.

cj_online

Distinguished
Feb 2, 2008
[citation][nom]Platypus[/nom]Clever name for it, in my opinion.I wish MS would quit getting so bubbly on their interfaces to try and compete with Apple. I'm running Win7 and it looks like Windows XP and Snow Leopard had a baby.[/citation]
Then switch to the classic theme... geez.. stop making urself look like a retard by insulting something that's so remarkable ie Win7.

The theme/GUI is great.. stop whining.

randomizer

Distinguished
[citation][nom]rcmaniac25[/nom]Not going to happen, RIM has already said that they weren't making a tablet.[/citation]

It's not a tablet if it competes with the iPad because the iPad is not a tablet. The iPad is a technological revolution set to change the way people do everything. At least that's what I read on Macworld...

[citation][nom]cj_online[/nom]Then switch to the classic theme... geez.. stop making urself look like a retard by insulting something that's so remarkable ie Win7.The theme/GUI is great.. stop whining.[/citation]

Remarkable? Dude it's just an operating system, don't get so defensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.