Blackscreens when having a power cable plugged in while playing DirectX Games XMG P507

PixelScrambler

Commendable
Nov 19, 2016
I bought a Schenker XMG P507 a month ago. It worked fine for about 2 weeks but then some problems started showing up. I started getting Errors in games, more specifically CryEngine based games as well as Arma III. The error message reads: DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED. In addition to that a lot of games blackscreen every couple of seconds. Later I started getting BSODs with DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE and VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE. The bluescreens however only happen in MsHybrid Graphics mode and not in Discrete mode. Yesterday I then found out that the issues disappear once i unplug the power cable. I already tried reinstalling fresh drivers as well as completely wiping my system and reinstalling windows without success. I suspect this to be a hardware issue, but I am not really sure about that. I don't really know what to do anymore and I can't reach out to the manufacturer before Monday since they don't offer support on weekends. I hope you guys here might be able to help me.

Solution
If you just bought this device, you shouldn't get any such problems and really need to contact he place of purchase or the manufacturer about a repair or replacement.

Messing around with it on your own, other than to make software changes, would only void that warranty.

Also, while you may not be able to get direct support on the weekend, you can submit for help now (ticket etc) and also contact them directly Monday. http://mysn.co.uk/support/
If you just bought this device, you shouldn't get any such problems and really need to contact he place of purchase or the manufacturer about a repair or replacement.

Messing around with it on your own, other than to make software changes, would only void that warranty.

Also, while you may not be able to get direct support on the weekend, you can submit for help now (ticket etc) and also contact them directly Monday. http://mysn.co.uk/support/

Solution