Blank Samsung TV with Xbox

Krajax0913

Commendable
Nov 19, 2016
So I'm experiencing an issue between an Xbox, receiver and Samsung tv. Long time ago I never had any issues when all 3 would turn on it worked fine. Now, the tv remains blank and the only cure is to turn the tv off and on or switch the hdmi to a different input. (Which then the same problem occurs and I switch it back to the other hdmi the next time I turn the Xbox on) I've tried different Xbox's and turning the receiver on off which doesn't seem to help. Not sure what caused the tv to start acting up in the first or if anything had changed that would cause any issues. Any thoughts are appreciated

Solution
Hello there.

Try to eliminate as much as possible. Use your XBOX directly on the TV, with a new cable. If the TV still blanks, then the issue is the TV or the HDMI cable / input. Alternate with a different cable or input and try again.

If it doesn't blank when connected directly to the TV, then your receiver has issues, most probably.
Hello there.

Try to eliminate as much as possible. Use your XBOX directly on the TV, with a new cable. If the TV still blanks, then the issue is the TV or the HDMI cable / input. Alternate with a different cable or input and try again.

If it doesn't blank when connected directly to the TV, then your receiver has issues, most probably.

Solution