My Hp Beats Special Edition Laptop will go blank shortly after i shut down the screen to induce sleep mode and lift it back up to continue playing a video. Afterwards i reset it and it's working fine again but i can't use sleep and then return to my application.
Do try changing the power option of your laptop that may help.
- Open Power Options and click on Change plan settings then Change advanced power settings on the next screen.
- Expand Hard disk first then set Turn off hard disk after to Never.
- Expand Sleep and set Allow hyrbid sleep to OFF and set Hibernate after to NEVER.
- Click Apply and OK.
- Do open Device Manager next and set your keyboard and Mouse to wake up your PC.
- In Device Manager right click on Mouse/Keyboard and select Power Management.
- Make sure there's a check on Allow this device to wake the computer and click OK.
- Do test your PC again after doing all these changes.