Blank screen on laptop in on mode

Solution
Hi there Sunil.Sabhnani65,

I have experienced this type of black screen before and I have a best solution for it. In this problem I need your cooperation to fix this error. This error only occurs when your explorer.exe is damaged or corrupted.

Will you fill the details below,
- OS
- Error message after log in "Your explorer.exe is damaged or unreadable."

If you are not experiencing this type of error then I have another solution please reply to this thread I will be waiting for your reply,

Warm Regards,
Acme Gamer

acmegamers97

Prominent
Aug 30, 2017

I have experienced this type of black screen before and I have a best solution for it. In this problem I need your cooperation to fix this error. This error only occurs when your explorer.exe is damaged or corrupted.

Will you fill the details below,
- OS
- Error message after log in "Your explorer.exe is damaged or unreadable."

If you are not experiencing this type of error then I have another solution please reply to this thread I will be waiting for your reply,

Warm Regards,
Acme Gamer

Solution

acmegamers97

Prominent
Aug 30, 2017

Well if you are not experiencing this type of error I described above then use the method given below,

- Use "Alt+Ctrl+Delete" and then select task manager.
- After that go to "File (Tab)" =>"Run new task"
- A dialogue box will open then write in their "explorer.exe".

Please note: It is the alternative solution to the problem if you are not experiencing the problem described above.

Well If it stills don't solve the problem then please reply to this thread I will be waiting for your reply,

Warm Regards,
Acme Gamer