Question Blinking - while booting from usb

Aug 28, 2020
Hi,
My os got recently corrupted so I thought oof installing a fresh windows but when I created windows there is a blinking _ .I tried changing my bios settings, boot sequence , boot type(mbr,uefi) none worked plz help

AlHuneke

Proper
Jul 7, 2020
There is much information on the internet about reinstalling windows. The information you gave is not enough to provide any advice. There are many ways for thing to go wrong if you are installing from scratch. If the OS ran enough to do a reinstall from Windows, that usually works well.

hang-the-9

Titan
Hi,
My os got recently corrupted so I thought oof installing a fresh windows but when I created windows there is a blinking _ .I tried changing my bios settings, boot sequence , boot type(mbr,uefi) none worked plz help
What exactly do you mean by blinking? Screen is flashing, some status light is flashing? Need full details. By "creating windows" do you mean after it ran the installation?

Aug 28, 2020
What exactly do you mean by blinking? Screen is flashing, some status light is flashing? Need full details. By "creating windows" do you mean after it ran the installation?
No, there is a underscore blinking on the left side whenever I boot from usb
Full specs
4gb ram core 2 Duo e8400, and radeon r5 230 2gb and the previous os got completely corrupted it's on state of opening . I am using 160gb hard-drive for windows(mbr) and500gb for storage

hang-the-9

Titan
No, there is a underscore blinking on the left side whenever I boot from usb
Full specs
4gb ram core 2 Duo e8400, and radeon r5 230 2gb and the previous os got completely corrupted it's on state of opening . I am using 160gb hard-drive for windows(mbr) and500gb for storage
Oh, you must mean a blinking cursor, that means the laptop can't find something to boot from, chances are the Windows boot media you made is not done correctly and is not bootable.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
doantientai94 Laptop Tech Support 3
MarleT Laptop Tech Support 0
Matiyo Laptop Tech Support 0
yandere2016 Laptop Tech Support 2
D Laptop Tech Support 4
qamar198 Laptop Tech Support 4
V Laptop Tech Support 1
D Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 1
B Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 2