It is a bit of a weird question, but Whenever I play a game like: GTA SA, CS 1.6 and League of Legends my laptop BSOD. It is not a good laptop I know that but before it didn't do that. My laptop has a Intel HD Graphics Card and a I3 M 390.
The BSOD may be a driver related problem or overheating issue with your graphics card since it only happens when you play games with it. Do try these troubleshooting steps that may help.
- Go to Device Manager and uninstall the Graphics card driver.
- Next is to check Programs and Features as well and uninstall anything related to your graphics card.
- Once done, do download and install the latest driver from the manufacturers site.
- Reboot your laptop once the latest driver has been installed.
- After the reboot do test it again and see if the problem will be solved.
- If these doesn't work you may need to open your laptop and clean the fans and apply new thermal paste on the CPU of your laptop.
I would need the BSOD error code/message to better understand what the issue is.
I'll say this though, without knowing what the specific error is, if this is a relatively new issue for you then you may want to consider just reformatting the computer and either running a disk imager like Macrium Reflect Free or a snapshot program like Rollback rx. If this has been going on for a while though it may be a hardware issue.