Blue Snowball Question

nsaylor95

Honorable
Jun 16, 2012
Hey guys, I'm thinking about buying a Blue Snowball mic. Will I be able to hear myself when I talk though my headset? My current headset allows me to hear myself but it uses the boom mic that attaches to the headset. Thanks for the help!

Solution
Most likely no, at least not without any additional software doing that for you. You are able to hear yourself currently due to forced feedback from your mic to you headset, the intention of which is for testing purposes. I don't know of any software off the top of my head that will do that in real time although i'm sure a quick google search would find some capable of doing it for you if you really need that capability.

xroe

Honorable
Jan 11, 2013
Most likely no, at least not without any additional software doing that for you. You are able to hear yourself currently due to forced feedback from your mic to you headset, the intention of which is for testing purposes. I don't know of any software off the top of my head that will do that in real time although i'm sure a quick google search would find some capable of doing it for you if you really need that capability.

Solution