Question Blue Yeti Nano Playback Issue

Jan 14, 2021
Hello, I recently bought a Blue Yeti Nano during the holidays and plugged it into my laptop when it arrived. At the time, the playback was just fine. I plugged my headphones in and I didn't need to configure it in any shape or form. A couple of days ago, however, the playback stopped working. I scoured the internet in hopes of finding some solution to no avail. I have done nearly everything I can think of to fix the issue and nothing has succeeded. If you want the list of what I did precisely it is below.

I went into sound settings and looked at my microphone on recordings, I went to properties and clicked listen and configured it to my headset. I know this isn't a good option and I did this after the playback had stopped. The typical solution is to go to playback and go to properties of Blue Yeti Speakers and unmute the microphone section under levels. Sadly, this option isn't there and that seems to be the most popular solution to this issue. I could really use some help and I wish you all the best.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SilverPeter Laptop Tech Support 0
king-slim Laptop Tech Support 4
Y Laptop Tech Support 10
D Laptop Tech Support 1
Z Laptop Tech Support 6
M Laptop Tech Support 3
A Laptop Tech Support 3
B Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 3
D Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 2