Bluetooth connected, however no audio

Mar 6, 2018
My PC does not have built-in bluetooth so I bought a bluetooth receiver, I was able to connect my wireless headphones to my PC. The connection was successful however there is no sound. Is there anything I could do to fix this?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Audio 11
A Audio 4
X Audio 6
D Audio 6
S Audio 2
A Audio 5
C Audio 1
P Audio 5
M Audio 3
T Audio 1
V Audio 6
D Audio 3
P Audio 4
A Audio 1
S Audio 4
S Audio 1
S Audio 4
L Audio 2
K Audio 2
F Audio 1
Similar threads
Question Help Connecting 4 BlueTooth Speakers
Question Bluetooth speaker connect to Samsung Soundbar
Question If I have one speaker connected to my tv with a digital to analog converter, can a second speaker pair using Bluetooth?
Solved! How to connect TCL tv to Bluetooth speaker?
LG TV connected to Samsung soundbar via bluetooth - can I use the TV remote to control volume?
Studio Monitors connected to PC AND bluetooth receiver at the same time
Solved! Bluetooth Hands-Free Audio Interface to connect to Mixer/Microphone - Does it exist?
How to connect usb Bluetooth to Sony Blu-ray home theatre
Solved! What's the best way to wirelessly stream audio from my Roku to my projector to my amp's bluetooth receiver?
How to connect Sony extra bass Bluetooth speaker (WiFi) to Vizio smart TV?
Solved! How to connect Bluetooth audio receiver headset to Sony 5.1 home theater
No problem connecting to bluetooth but when I try to turn muti-output audio on it say this feature not available now
Need Bluetooth to USB adapter for audio use/would like to connect iPhone to Fiio E10k
My pc dont have any bluetooth device.I have a bluetooth audio receiver connected to my stereo system, stereo has no internal B
How do I connect bluetooth transmitter to TV using digital audio output on back of TV if I'm already using that port for my so
Can I connect a Bluetooth dongle to a PC audio system?
How can I connect two bluetooth speakers to my computer, using their audio jack inputs, to get stereo sound?
Can i connect my bluetooth speakers to my non bluetooth tv, that has no audio out?
I want to connect bluetooth speakers to non-Bluetooth tv, but tv does not have an "audio out" jack which is needed for the ada
How to connect bluetooth headphones to my surround sound system

ASK THE COMMUNITY