Solved! Bluetooth connectivity

Status
Not open for further replies.

amisfitlife

Estimable
Mar 12, 2018
I am wanting to purchase a smartphone but am not familiar yet with all the basics on them. If I purchase a bluetooth smartphone would I be able to connect through wifi as well or only bluetooth? When connecting through wifi do I have to have wifi turned on, on my phone? I am looking something under 100 that will connect through wifi but those I am finding under 100 say bluetooth connectivity.

Last edited:
Solution
BT is the better method of connecting devices to your smartphone for things like headsets, smartwatches, and fitness bands. This uses less power.

Wifi is for connecting to the internet or for communicating between devices on a local network. All modern smartphones support both interfaces and you can use them at the same time.

COLGeek

Cybernaut
BT is the better method of connecting devices to your smartphone for things like headsets, smartwatches, and fitness bands. This uses less power.

Wifi is for connecting to the internet or for communicating between devices on a local network. All modern smartphones support both interfaces and you can use them at the same time.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.