Bluetooth for AVR

Gregavi

Estimable
Apr 16, 2014
I have a Denon 789 in my living room and also have a bluetooth headset. I know there are many bluetooth adapters but I'm not sure if they do what I want. I would like an adapter that plugs into the 1/4" headphone jack on the front of the Denon AVR which allows me to listen to whatever AVR Input source is playing using my bluetooth headphones wirelessly. Is there a device that accomplishes this?

Thanks in advance.

Solution
You can use the headphone out to a bluetooth transmitter. You would need a cable with the correct plugs at either end and have to be careful to keep the receiver volume low enough not to overload the input of the adapter.
An alternative is to use the tape record out on the back if the receiver converts the digital inputs to analog.
You can use the headphone out to a bluetooth transmitter. You would need a cable with the correct plugs at either end and have to be careful to keep the receiver volume low enough not to overload the input of the adapter.
An alternative is to use the tape record out on the back if the receiver converts the digital inputs to analog.

Solution

Gregavi

Estimable
Apr 16, 2014
Thanks for the reply.
I figured there were devices designed for doing what I want. I was also looking for a recommendation on a particular brand and model.