Solved! Bluetooth Headset to CD Player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 12, 2020
I notice this site recently but quite exactly dealing with the problem I encountered. I have a LG CM4550 Stereo which can only receive but not to transmit signal. In other words, it can pair with my smartphone, and have the music played thru its speaker. My issue is that I recently have a Bose Bluetooth headphone, and wonder if a Bluetooth adapter can resolve this issue--to pair the headphone with CD stereo so the music will go to the headset instead of the speaker. If not is there any other way I can work around? Thanks!

Last edited:
Solution
Thanks hang-the-9 for your reply. Maybe I didn't express my question clearly. What I hope to do is to play cd in my cd player, but have the music output on my headset instead of the speaker. I have not problem on pairing my headset with my phone, but I still have lots of cd not being ripped into my phone and doing so would be time consuming.

Problem is the bluetooth function in CM4550 from LG can only receive but not transmit. Not sure if an bluetooth adapter can change that.

Yes using a transmitter connected to the aux out or headphone out on the stereo will transmit to the headphones.
Jun 12, 2020
Thanks hang-the-9 for your reply. Maybe I didn't express my question clearly. What I hope to do is to play cd in my cd player, but have the music output on my headset instead of the speaker. I have not problem on pairing my headset with my phone, but I still have lots of cd not being ripped into my phone and doing so would be time consuming.

Problem is the bluetooth function in CM4550 from LG can only receive but not transmit. Not sure if an bluetooth adapter can change that.

Yes using a transmitter connected to the aux out or headphone out on the stereo will transmit to the headphones.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.