Question Bluetooth Output on Yamaha RX-V683

May 27, 2020
Hello, I have a Yamaha RX-V683 receiver with bluetooth input and bluetooth output (i.e. "Bluetooth : Audio Send"). When I attempt to search for a device in the Bluetooth : Audio Send menu the receiver can't find any of my bluetooth speakers- specifically to an ION PathFinder 3 or UE Miniboom.

My firmware seems to be updated- version 2.70.

Has anyone had any luck pairing a bluetooth speaker with a Yamaha receiver and specifically the RX-V683?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K Audio 1
L Audio 1
D Audio 6
D Audio 2
K Audio 1
P Audio 1
T Audio 5
Q Audio 1
S Audio 1
D Audio 2
J Audio 1
D Audio 3
A Audio 3
I Audio 1
J Audio 10
S Audio 4
L Audio 5
A Audio 2
S Audio 1
B Audio 1
Similar threads
Question 2 Bluetooth input to 1 Bluetooth output
Question Increase HDTV toslink audio output for bluetooth transmission?
Solved! New non bluetooth samsung UN43NU6950. I need to make this bluetooth compatible. Digital audio output. Needs to be reasonabl
Solved! TV soundbar with Bluetooth output
Solved! Help, please!Purchasing PS4 for grandson. Choices: with or w/o USB port, digital output, HDMI,optical port, Bluetooth enabled?
Multiple speaker outputs via bluetooth, multiple microphone inputs via wifi?
Can I play RCA red/white output through 3.5mm input on bluetooth speaker
Are there portable Bluetooth Output speakers that can connect to Bluetooth Input devices?
Can I use the speaker level outputs of my receiver to transmit via bluetooth? I don't have line level outputs on my receiver.
bluetooth transmitter with multiple outputs
Looking for bluetooth sender for jack output
No problem connecting to bluetooth but when I try to turn muti-output audio on it say this feature not available now
Living in France, I have a new Sony SRS-XB20 BLUETOOTH speaker and would like to charge it on a Thomson tv with usb output of
I want to add one more speaker in my 3 watt bluetooth speakers sets parallel to Singal channel output 3watt ic with inbuilt 3w
Can I convert my Sanyo tv to bluetooth using digital audio output audio
How do I connect bluetooth transmitter to TV using digital audio output on back of TV if I'm already using that port for my so
I would like to skip the TV and connect Bluetooth speakers to the Cable Box. This Cable Box has only coax and HDMI output port
I'm looking for a CD player that as Bluetooth output, so I can connect to Bluetooth speakers
Can I get audio output from TV(/soundbar) when Bluetooth headphones disconnected?
How to get realtek digital output to go through bluetooth headphones

ASK THE COMMUNITY