Bluetooth PC Speakers with Individual Power Cords?

elicash80

Distinguished
Aug 29, 2011
I was hoping someone could direct me towards a set of PC bluetooth speakers that individually plug into the wall.

What I want to do I have two or three speakers spread throughout one bedroom and possibly one for the living room. The signal would be coming from my laptop. The reason I would like them to be able to plug into the wall individually is so I do not have to recharge them every few days.

Even if they last a week without a recharge it is too much of a hassle. I have seen a ton of bluetooth and wifi speakers, but they are rechargeable as far as I can tell. Also I would like to try and keep each speaker about $60 or less. I am not a audiophile, but have a set (one sub-woofer and 4 small speakers) of older Creative wired PC speakers and am looking to free myself from having to plug the laptop into the speakers input.

Any ideas would be helpful.

pdxoutdoors

Distinguished
Jun 13, 2011
I'm also looking for a "wired-power wireless-signal" type of setup and am having a REALLY hard time finding anything on the web. Does anyone make a speaker system that is powered but that can receive wireless (bluetooth or ethernet, whatever) signals and play those? I wanna stream from various computers to one set of speakers.