Question Bluetooth/wired headphones only play on one side

May 21, 2019
I have a new pair of Gemtune wireless headphones. Here's the link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07JN2BN7H/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

When I use these wirelessly they work fine. When I power them down and turn them back on, I have to reconnect them through "bluetooth and other devices" in "sound settings". I thought plugging them in would help me avoid this problem, but when I plug them in, they only play through the right side. Unplugging them doesn't automatically switch them back to wireless; I have to reconnect them just like I do when they're powered off and back on. I would prefer to keep them unplugged, so is there a way to keep them from getting disconnected when they are powered off? If not, I guess I will have to leave them on all the time and just make sure they stay charged. Even so, is there a setting I need to tweak to make them play through both sides when they're plugged in? I know people will say to make sure the drivers are updated, but the headphones and my PC running Windows 10 are both new so all drivers are updated.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Audio 1
W Audio 2
B Audio 1
D Audio 1
J Audio 0
R Audio 2
M Audio 2
W Audio 1
C Audio 5
I Audio 3
M Audio 5