bookshelf speakers with wireless remote

bnewcol

Estimable
Jul 3, 2014
I'm looking for simple bookshelf speakers with a wireless remote. I don't need a subwoofer, just 2 speakers. Does such a thing exist or in order to get the remote, I have to go to a 2.1 or 5.1 system? I'm looking to keep $ to around $100. Thank you.

Solution
most mini/micro hifi systems use bookshelf speakers + remote. you can hook a pc or ipod or whatever up to them, they normally have aux inputs. There are very few 2.0 speakers with built-in amps that are remote control. I think edifer, creative or logitech might have some.....

bnewcol

Estimable
Jul 3, 2014

I don't want a stereo, I am looking for speakers only, with a remote to control their volume....thank you tho!

iam2thecrowe

Distinguished
most mini/micro hifi systems use bookshelf speakers + remote. you can hook a pc or ipod or whatever up to them, they normally have aux inputs. There are very few 2.0 speakers with built-in amps that are remote control. I think edifer, creative or logitech might have some.....

Solution

bnewcol

Estimable
Jul 3, 2014

Thank you so much for the replies. for some reason, i never received notification of them by email, so am just now seeing them. I will check these out. i wanted speakers for my new flat screen tv that has horrible sound.