News Bose 700 vs. Sony WH-1000xM4: Which noise-cancelling headphones are best?

Fransz

Estimable
May 5, 2017
I was a Bose customer for ANC headphones but switched to Sony because of the shameful Bose's service always saying that the product was urepairable and you need to purchase a new one instead of servicing the customer. Even a dead bult-in battery is enough to throw away Bose earphones. So Bose can save their products, they're garbage to me.

By the way, ANC Sony headphones are amazing; as I don't use them for taking calls I couldn't tell nothing about it, but noise cancelling and sound quality are suberb and way better than my previous Bose ones.

Feb 18, 2021
I was a Bose customer for ANC headphones but switched to Sony because of the shameful Bose's service always saying that the product was urepairable and you need to purchase a new one instead of servicing the customer. Even a dead bult-in battery is enough to throw away Bose earphones. So Bose can save their products, they're garbage to me.

By the way, ANC Sony headphones are amazing; as I don't use them for taking calls I couldn't tell nothing about it, but noise cancelling and sound quality are suberb and way better than my previous Bose ones.
Hallo! Ik twijfel tussen de twee! Ik las dat de bose 700 veel beter was tegen wind als je hem buiten wil gebruiken. Wat is jouw ervaring met wind met de 1000xm4?

Hey! I have doubts between the two! I read that the bose 700 was much better against wind if you want to use it outside. What is your experience with wind with the 1000xm4?

<<Please post in English>>

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
admin Article Commentary 0