Boses speakers to philips home theatre

andreaNY

Estimable
Oct 30, 2014
I bought a house that has Bose speakers installed in my living room. I have a Philips home theatre system. How do I connect these speakers to the home theatre when the connections are different? I bought a converter for the bose speaker but the connectors are different.

hang-the-9

Titan
If the speakers don't just use reglar speaker cable you need to provide some details about what model speakers they are and what model home theater you have and if they are wired into the wal you need to know what the end point connections are. Pictures of the connections may help.

hang-the-9

Titan
If the speakers don't just use reglar speaker cable you need to provide some details about what model speakers they are and what model home theater you have and if they are wired into the wal you need to know what the end point connections are. Pictures of the connections may help.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Streaming Video & TVs 1
C Streaming Video & TVs 1
D Streaming Video & TVs 1
S Streaming Video & TVs 5
K Streaming Video & TVs 4
T Streaming Video & TVs 2
J Streaming Video & TVs 1
R Streaming Video & TVs 1
S Streaming Video & TVs 4
M Streaming Video & TVs 1
M Streaming Video & TVs 1