Bought some bluetooth headphones with a mic, but mic doesnt work on bluetooth, only when its wired.

Jul 6, 2018
I just got some Steel series Arctis 3's with bluetooth, and the mic doesnt work when I connect them using bluetooth. There are 2 playback devices in my sound options, headset and headphones, when I use headset, the mic works but it is extremely terrible sound quality. When I use headphones, I cant use the mic and the sound is great. Any way I can combine these 2 modes and have great sound quality and a working mic.(I use windows 10, and my laptop is a Lenovo G50‑80 80L0 )

Jul 6, 2018
Jul 6, 2018

Ok so, the mic is selected and it does work, other people can hear me but I can't hear anything at all. Its only when I change the playback device on my computer to the headset option(I had it on the headphone option), I can hear and talk, the problem with this is that everything sounds very low quality, like if you bought a $5 speaker from the dollar store quality, I want to be able to have great sound quality and use my mic at the same time. http://