Boy Dials 911 After Parents Take Away Xbox

Status
Not open for further replies.

cryogenic

Distinguished
Jul 10, 2006
I literally loled, fumiest piece of news in a while.

I used to think my parents were so cruel when they did this, heartless bastards, how can they take away my console.

cptnjarhead

Distinguished
Jun 22, 2009
[citation][nom]kyeana[/nom]This freakout from a 15-year-old. This bodes well for the evolution of the human race...[/citation]

Or.. just another liberal refusing to take responsibility for his actions. I applaud the parents for trying to enforce some discipline..however his response seems typical of a kid who is used to getting his way. I'm sure the parents will have to meet with social services and then go to sensitivity training.

cyberkuberiah

Distinguished
May 5, 2009
[citation][nom]tester24[/nom]If I was his parents I would sell the Xbox now. "How do you like that now you little shit!"[/citation]

awesome .

JofaMang

Distinguished
Jun 14, 2009
Our instant info media center on the internet world ensures that every little thing like this that might be of interest to a few people, gets spread around for all of us to see.

Is this sort of thing happening more than ever before, or are we hearing about it more than ever before? Really, there have always been stupid people. And there have always been stupid people having kids. Now we have the internet to tell us the little fables of these stupid people and their stupid lives, everytime they do something stupid.

C'est la Vie.

icepick314

Distinguished
Jul 24, 2002
[citation][nom]tester24[/nom]If I was his parents I would sell the Xbox now. "How do you like that now you little shit!"[/citation]

personally i would take a sledge and start pounding on it in front of him....

rooket

Distinguished
Feb 3, 2009
[citation][nom]meat81[/nom]slow news day?[/citation]

At least there is 0 mac/macbook/osx news on the front page today so I'm happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.