Boy Falls onto Train Tracks While Playing PSP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trialsking

Distinguished
Mar 2, 2007
[citation][nom]plznote[/nom]The video was funny, But I felt sad for him.[/citation]

Normally I would rip into someone, but he's a kid and kids tend to do dumb things. I sure hope he is ok because it looks like he hit pretty hard. I guess he may just put down the PSP from time to time now.

theshonen8899

Distinguished
Sep 12, 2009
Thankfully he wasn't hurt. I'm not going to rip on him because he's a kid and not a fucking high schooler who fell into a manhole. This is a good reminder to parents that they should be careful with their kids and portable electronics though.

joytech22

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2008
soon funniest home video's will show nothing but people walking, falling and crashing into stuff while using their devices..

house70

Distinguished
Apr 21, 2010
[citation][nom]trialsking[/nom]Normally I would rip into someone, but he's a kid and kids tend to do dumb things. I sure hope he is ok because it looks like he hit pretty hard. I guess he may just put down the PSP from time to time now.[/citation]
He hit with the backpack, that absorbed the blow.
+100 @ pooflinger1

AGPC

Distinguished
Nov 27, 2010
End of the world: poeple too busy with their Ipad,ipod,psp, etc kill them selfs when crashing into cars

G

i dont know why but this reminds me of an anime named gantz hmm... at least with a less gory outcome

sseyler

Distinguished
May 14, 2008
[citation][nom]cookoy[/nom]do we need more legislation to keep our stupidity from hurting us?[/citation]

That would probably pushing humans even more toward the stupid end of the intelligence spectrum.

kilo_17

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2011
Oh man I hope that PSP is OK! No seriously I feel bad for the kid that looked like it hurt. Atleast he's OK

fyasko

Distinguished
Jun 8, 2010
haha... gotta keep one's head on a swivel in this day and age... you can't walk (easily) around with your head firmly up your arse...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
I Streaming Video & TVs 0
mjslakeridge Streaming Video & TVs 9
G Streaming Video & TVs 0
G Streaming Video & TVs 5
G Streaming Video & TVs 2
G Streaming Video & TVs 8
G Streaming Video & TVs 0
G Streaming Video & TVs 6
G Streaming Video & TVs 12