Hi everyone . I have this hp pavilion 15-ab031ax recently for like 4 months old and recently the screen brightness is not changing. I read about deleting the PnP Monitor but I'm scared that I might delete that might be very important for this laptop. Soo I'm not sure what to do and the brightness is constantly killing my eyes. o give some suggestions tho. Thankyou guys
Please do uninstall/reinstall the graphics card driver of your laptop that may help in solving the issue.
- Go to Device Manager and uninstall the AMD graphics driver.
- Next is to open Programs and Features then uninstall anything related to AMD.
- Once done, download and install the latest driver.
- Here's the link: http/support.amd.com/en-us/download
- Reboot the laptop once the driver has been installed.
- After the reboot do test it again and see if the same problem will persist or not.
- If the same problem will persist do uninstall the Pnp Monitor from Device Manager as well then reboot your laptop and will automatically reinstall after the reboot.