Britain to Install CCTV Cameras in Private Homes

Status
Not open for further replies.

burnley14

Distinguished
Apr 1, 2009
The EU should sue Britain, then insist that these families be given a ballot to select which type of camera will invade their privacy.

thejerk

Distinguished
Mar 7, 2009
[citation][nom]burnley14[/nom]The EU should sue Britain, then insist that these families be given a ballot to select which type of camera will invade their privacy.[/citation]

lol

rpmrush

Distinguished
May 22, 2009
I think this is a joke to get a rouse. If not, we aren't hearing of the horrible things these parents were accused of to get their privacy revoked.

Jinx13

Distinguished
Apr 21, 2006
W.
T.
F.
Suddenly I'm proud to be an American again! At least our Gov't doesn't publicly invade our privacy, they have the common courtesy to be sneaky about it!
No. Seriously.
W!
T!
F!

G

Holy crap. I am glad I don't live there, but I think we may be closer to this ourselves here in the U.S.A. than we realize. By the way, what do you think of the Obama/ Joker posters in appearing in LA? To true!

LePhuronn

Distinguished
Apr 20, 2007
No, some of the fucking scum families over here need to be monitored 24/7 so we know where they are and what they're doing.

I can think of 3 in my street who are prime candidates. The only problem I have is the expense - I'm already paying for their drug and booze abuse through their unemployment benefit and now I have to pay again.

Of course you could always execute them, but that's going far too Nazi as wiping out waster chavs and such scum is pretty much ethnic cleansing.

jhansonxi

Distinguished
May 11, 2007
Kids are just too much overhead for average families. Their upbringing should be outsourced. I can see overseas service firms specializing in remote child-rearing. An advantage of this is that if they grow up to be psychopaths you can sue the firms for defective service (too much organic food, not enough X-Box time, etc.) Now all you need is to have the government pay for it.

chaohsiangchen

Distinguished
Jul 28, 2008
I am so ROTFLMAO that I don't know where to start. I am amazed about how much of those crap British citizens can endure without a revolt. The more I look at it, the more I admire the wisdom of the Founding Fathers of the US. It's better to get out of that pathetic politics of Statism and Nannyism sooner than later. Freedom worked in 1776 and still works today. Nevertheless, I hope that enough Americans are wise enough to realize it and refuse any encroachment of freedom.

chaohsiangchen

Distinguished
Jul 28, 2008
And Michael Savage is still banned from entering UK for being the "white-and-Jewish" quota on the Unwelcome List of United Kingdom. That alone tells us how ridiculous the current UK government can be. If Tories don't win the next round, BNP might win the next next Parliamentary election.

undead

Distinguished
Sep 29, 2006
"War is Peace; Freedom is Slavery; Ignorance is Strength" anyone?
What is the world coming to..this is totally f**ked up. They are on a slippery slope. Pretty soon the so called Great Britain will be under Ingsoc (for those who don't know, read Orwell's 1984)

Montezuma

Distinguished
Mar 25, 2008
You think this could not happen in the United States? Hmmm, I wonder how many people would not have thought that government run health care would never be possible?

lashton

Distinguished
Mar 5, 2006
I think they need to slect which families this occours too, maybe families with a history of child abuse otherwise in britian initiate a citizen public referendum

chaohsiangchen

Distinguished
Jul 28, 2008
[citation][nom]LePhuronn[/nom]No, some of the fucking scum families over here need to be monitored 24/7 so we know where they are and what they're doing.[/citation]

How about you people try different approach called "Second Amendment" and give pardon to Tony Martin.

Platypus

Distinguished
Apr 22, 2009
I would seriously hope they have this on a closed-loop network. The last thing you need is for these cameras to start feeding Youtube.

I say if the parents aren't willing to raise their own kids, someone's gotta do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.