Broadcast Headphones vs Gaming Headphones

benplante1

Estimable
Jul 28, 2014
I am currently using a Shure BRH440M headset (my dad is a sales rep from shure) plugged into the audio jacks on a logitech g510 keyboard. I'm wondering if it would be better to switch to wireless gaming headset. I'm thinking of the logitech g930's. Also the cabling on my front panel audio is broken and I get a lot of noise from back panel audio so I like the usb sound card that comes with the 930's.

Solution
Not sure what "better" is, if you don't like the headset you are using, then switch. if it's an issue with the audio ports on the PC and you like the headset, you can get a $30 sound card that will be pretty good.

If you want wireless then the Logitech's are about as good as anything else in the same price range for a wireless headphone.
Not sure what "better" is, if you don't like the headset you are using, then switch. if it's an issue with the audio ports on the PC and you like the headset, you can get a $30 sound card that will be pretty good.

If you want wireless then the Logitech's are about as good as anything else in the same price range for a wireless headphone.

Solution