broken headset usb Need Help !!

ProRyley

Honorable
Dec 29, 2013
I broke my headset today ( razor kraken 7.1 2 weeks old ). I stood up and the wire was caught in my chair and it bent out the usb end and now has became detached see pictures below.

can I just take it to a shop to be fixed if not what shall I do?

thank you for all your answers

hang-the-9

Titan
I'm sure any compitent repair guy can fix the wire, you can also contact the vendor and see what they say can be done.
I've had a few wires messed up by chairs, kids and even cats chewing through them and once one pulled a cable out while I was wearing in-ear headphones, that hurt and broke the headphones as well LOL

Luckily I try to keep headsets in the $15-30 range, some of those things just break too often to spend a lot of money on.

hang-the-9

Titan
I'm sure any compitent repair guy can fix the wire, you can also contact the vendor and see what they say can be done.
I've had a few wires messed up by chairs, kids and even cats chewing through them and once one pulled a cable out while I was wearing in-ear headphones, that hurt and broke the headphones as well LOL

Luckily I try to keep headsets in the $15-30 range, some of those things just break too often to spend a lot of money on.

Emmanuel_17

Commendable
Jan 11, 2017

Help me in my problem please.

hang-the-9

Titan

What problem? If you have a broken USB cord, get it repaired or replace it yourself if you know how.

ASK THE COMMUNITY