Browser window black screens after exiting fullscreen flash game

Jan 19, 2019
Hello. Not at all sure where I should put this question, but since it's only while playing a game, maybe this is the appropriate place? I apologize if it is not.

I play a browser based flash game. This game has a full screen option, or it can be played in a normal sized browser window. The problem I have been having is, when I escape out of full screen mode, restoring the game back to the normal browser window, the browser window turns black. I then have to refresh the browser window and re-enter the game.

This hasn't always been the case. It use to function properly, with restoring the game in the browser window normally. Other users are not experiencing the same issue, including those with lesser computer specs than I have.

When trying to search for a solution, the questions I've been finding pertain to the entire display, or the computer freezing, but my issue is within the browser window itself, and is not frozen, it's just black.

Is there a simple fix for this?

I have Windows 7 and prefer Firefox, but the issue also happens in Chrome, Palemoon, Opera, and Maxthon. Flash and browser are up to date. I'm not incredibly tech savvy, so please let me know if I need to include any additional information.

Thank you in advance.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Apps General Discussion 5
S Apps General Discussion 1
henrytcasey Apps General Discussion 8
G Apps General Discussion 2
L Apps General Discussion 1
C Apps General Discussion 3
D Apps General Discussion 2
G Apps General Discussion 0
G Apps General Discussion 4
A Apps General Discussion 2