Budget 1080p Gaming Laptop

Filipe Mata

Estimable
Mar 10, 2015
Hi guys, I am looking for a 1080p Gaming Laptop. I would like to get a good screen, lightweight and good cooling in the laptop. I am also buying a external GPU.

I have question, for laptop is it better the i5 or i7? I know the i7 is better but does it make a big difference?

My budget would be 200€-800€
200€ because i saw some cheap chromebooks, they looked good quality, they were slim and if i get a external GPU i think i could get a good gaming experience with a chromebook
Note that i will only need a good CPU, I will buy a external GPU for Gaming.

Solution

There are very few laptops that support an external GPU, and it's not worth it anyway IMHO. If you want a good budget gaming laptop, you might want to consider this Dell (NOT...

BingoFishy

Estimable
Sep 24, 2015

There are very few laptops that support an external GPU, and it's not worth it anyway IMHO. If you want a good budget gaming laptop, you might want to consider this Dell (NOT alienware): http://www.amazon.com/Dell-Inspiron-i7559-763BLK-Full-HD-GeForce/dp/B015PYYDMQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1448114651&sr=8-1&keywords=dell+gaming+laptop

It's got a GTX 960M which should play most current games well. The i5 is plenty for most gaming, especially since it's quad core. The storage is a fast SSD, and it's battery life is rated at ten hours (You'll probably get a few hours less, but still great for a gaming notebook). Pretty much the best deal for a laptop out there.

Oh, and I forgot to mention, if you want to upgrade the storage, I believe there is a second HDD/SSD slot so it's totally possible.

Solution