budget speakers for classical music

sainis21

Prominent
Feb 9, 2017
hello i am looking for speakers for my computer i want them mostly to hear classical music mainly piano and violin and if possible under 100 dollars because the budget is tight so far i have found 2 that may be good the m-audio av30 and the Mackie cr4 what are your recommendations

Solution
Headphones ....

For piano and violin the small inexpensive speakers may be OK since they are mid to high frequency instruments.

You need to find somewhere that you can actually audition the speakers. Take your own CDs of music you are very familiar with and listen to each type of speaker with your source material at your preferred loudness. Your ears will be different than everybody else. A recommendation based on a frequency response graph or a review doesn't take your specific hearing into account.

kanewolf

Judicious
Headphones ....

For piano and violin the small inexpensive speakers may be OK since they are mid to high frequency instruments.

You need to find somewhere that you can actually audition the speakers. Take your own CDs of music you are very familiar with and listen to each type of speaker with your source material at your preferred loudness. Your ears will be different than everybody else. A recommendation based on a frequency response graph or a review doesn't take your specific hearing into account.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS