Question BUG? "IPhone disabled" without me doing anything (iPhone 6)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 26, 2019
Huge problem:

Randomly my iPhone 6 gets disabled. The past days it happened a few times that, after charging my phone, it turned on with the "iPhone is disabled" screen appearing. The times before I just had to wait for a few minutes until it was "enabled" again (and I sort of ignored the it) - this time it says "iPhone is disabled. Connect to iTunes". The strange thing is that I didn't enter my password incorrectly even once, the disabled-screen simply showed up after I had plugged in the iPhone to charge.

I went to the Apple store to see what they say, and the bloke said all they can do is to reset the iPhone - and that the only reason that the disabled-message shows up is when the password has been entered incorrectly too many times.

This really really sucks because 1 it has to be an Apple bug, as the error message just randomly showed up and 2 there are very very important files from the last four years on there (pictures, notes, recordings, information) that will simply be forever lost.

I'm quite furious because this must be a problem with Apple but they don't provide any help. I hope that somebody has an idea how I can at leaste save some of my files. I would be devastated if I lost them.

Status
Not open for further replies.