Burning blu ray to work on almost all blu ray players!

bradyboyy88

Honorable
Sep 7, 2012
Hi, So I have 11gb of mp4 home videos (which I also converted to wmv files with size of 18gb instead). I need help with finding some freeware which I can take these mp4 files and burn them to blu ray discs in which they can play as a movie would on any blu ray player. I do not want data discs but as stated movie style. It can include a menu screen or not as long as it plays the movies without any hassles lol. I have tried numerious programs only to get errors that the file type is not supported or it is too big ( which I thought blu ray could handle 11gb of movie / 9hrs 17 minutes) . The home videos were vhs tapes which I used a usb capture device to turn into .ts files which then I converted to mp4 after editing them in windows movie maker. I realy need help with this because something so simple has turned into a pain . and sorry if this isnt the right forum section but I didnt know which else to choose haha.

Thanks

bradyboyy88

Honorable
Sep 7, 2012

Thank you for the suggestion but unfortunately it doesnt work :( . The ui for that program is awesome and that claim they can fit 40hrs of standard video on a dvd (not sure if they mean data or actually dvd which runs in a dvd player as a movie). I let it run last night and get an error ! It said blu ray failed to burn please try another disc or something. I have gone through 3 discs so I doubt its them but I will try on my other computer as well which has a burner. Any other suggestions?

TRENDING THREADS