But suddenly when I started laptop in the morning it showing black screen. (No display),(Not even showing dell logo or bias se

KUMARESH_1

Estimable
Oct 11, 2015
But suddenly when I started laptop in the morning it showing black screen. (No display), (Not even showing dell logo or bias set up screen, totally black screen as in power off state), Whereas power button is on &fan also working, but no display.

Hi,

Do a hard reset first it may have gone into Hibernate Mode. Remove the battery(if not built in) and AC adapter then press and hold the power button for 30 seconds then try and boot it back up. If doesn't boot up try connecting and external monitor first and see if you'll get any display from it before you go ahead and open the laptop to reseat the RAM.

Reseat the RAM if the first 2 steps didn't work making sure that they are all seated properly into each RAM slots. If all these steps failed it may be a motherboard issue.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Laptop Tech Support 2
A Laptop Tech Support 4
C Laptop Tech Support 1
R Laptop Tech Support 1
G Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 1
H Laptop Tech Support 3
M Laptop Tech Support 1
Y Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 1
F Laptop Tech Support 1
J Laptop Tech Support 1
HappyTorrent Laptop Tech Support 6
S Laptop Tech Support 9
C Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 15
S Laptop Tech Support 1
G Laptop Tech Support 1
I Laptop Tech Support 4
B Laptop Tech Support 1
Similar threads
Question My laptop suddenly started having low frame rates while playing a game and eventually crashed.
Solved! Pc wont start up - suddenly
Solved! Laptop GPU suddenly starts underperforming
In my laptop, yesterday , I was using wifi suddenely it started to show limited access ,so i disabled the wifi network and the
Data loss on removal of battery and start of Laptop when laptop got off suddenly.
Recently I started facing a problem, my laptops keyboard stopped working and suddenly random help windows started opening and
HP X 360 Convertible 11-ab011 Laptop suddenly turns itself off and I have to press the power button to get it to "re-start" wh
Desktop icons and symbols in the start bar every 10 minutes disappeare then appeare suddenly, making my laptop slowing down,
Keyboard suddenly starts typing slash (/) automatically
My hisense chromebook is 14 months old and all of a sudden the screen started having linesgoing across it until you could no l
Asus laptop suddenly shuts off while starting up
Laptop suddenly started going slow
What could cause a laptop to suddenly become so slow it it can't even open the start menu?
I have a Lenovo T420. My keyboard started acting weird all of a sudden. I factory reset my computer, and the keyboard still is
Acer laptop gives a black screen. Fan start working and stops suddenly. Help
PC suddenly started crashing when using nvidia graphics card GTX670M
i have a similar problem. it started very recently...till the morning everything was fine but all of a sudden the system getti
My asus d550m suddenly started going to flashing orange light, and says 'plugged in, not charging'.
Asus X550J Fan started working at full speed all of a sudden
My Acer Aspire V3 laptop suddenly stopped working.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS