Buying a Laptop.

Silent_Assasin

Estimable
Dec 21, 2014
I need a laptop mainly for Graphics Designing and Software Developing.
Priority wise my preferences:-

1.) RAM 8-16GB.
2.) Processor- intel i5 or i7 even amd is OK, dual core, 2.6 ghz or higher and turbo above 3.0 ghz.
3.) Graphics card Nvidia Geforce-GTX 2 GB.
4.) Screen Display HD (1920x1080)(touchscreen preferably(optional)) or higher.
5.) 256GB ssd memory.
6.) Windows OS
7.) 4 USB ports, Bluetooth and WiFi 802.11 ac, disk reader(optional), sd card reader, ethernet port, webcam(720x640) and other basic things.

Aluminium Body, A good battery life, lightweight and backlit keyboard would be appreciated.

Budget- 1500$ OR Rs.1,00,000

If you have any other suggestion then please mention.:D

Thank YoYou in advance.

P.S. I live in South Asia, so if possible recommend laptops available in my region.

Solution
Are you intending to do any gaming on this laptop also? If not, I'll direct you to a portable workstation type laptop such as the Lenovo ThinkPad W540 Mobile Workstation which features keyboard backlighting, a magnesium alloy chassis and provides a professional graphics card (2GB) more suited for graphics design (but not all that good for gaming when compared to a GTX-M card) there are also a few portable workstations within your budget that feature AMD FirePro cards but I didn't include those
If wanting to game at all or if dead set on getting a GTX-M graphics card, you can look for gaming laptops which will likely be less expensive than their professional brethren, the Lenovo Y50 series, MSI GT70 Dominator series or Asus M550...
Are you intending to do any gaming on this laptop also? If not, I'll direct you to a portable workstation type laptop such as the Lenovo ThinkPad W540 Mobile Workstation which features keyboard backlighting, a magnesium alloy chassis and provides a professional graphics card (2GB) more suited for graphics design (but not all that good for gaming when compared to a GTX-M card) there are also a few portable workstations within your budget that feature AMD FirePro cards but I didn't include those
If wanting to game at all or if dead set on getting a GTX-M graphics card, you can look for gaming laptops which will likely be less expensive than their professional brethren, the Lenovo Y50 series, MSI GT70 Dominator series or Asus M550 series all would be likely candidates
The requirements for aluminum body and lightness would likely put you over your budget so I gave them little priority, backlit keyboards are most commonly found on gaming laptops
Note lightweight and dedicated graphics in a laptop are pretty much mutually exclusive since the extra cooling and battery requirements add weight, not always but you get into the big money area to get that combination
I did not look into availability since I'm not sure what country we're shopping in, some countries are easier than others

Solution