Buying a new laptop for christmas.

Simsonn

Estimable
Oct 11, 2014
Hello! I got great help picking out my new gaming deskop! But now I am thinking about buying a laptop/Ultrabook. I have narrowed it down to two laptops- the Asus Zenbook UX301LA-DH71T and the ASUS UX303LN-DB71T. (Not sure if it is the right models written there <-- but I mean the highest specs models.)

I like to play games, but not sure how much I am going to play on the laptop, especially when its only going to be a 13' inch. So I guess mostly it will be used to watch movies, surf around and sometimes, playing some games, maybe like need for speed and sim city and so. I am just wondering if someone could help me decide. I just want the BEST laptop overall.

Many thanks - Simen

Simsonn

Estimable
Oct 11, 2014
But I am also open to new suggestions if someone has a better laptop/ultrabook in mind! :) But I like the very sleek look of these two, especially the UX301 with the gorilla glass, and the fact that they're touch screen. Pluss the lightweight and size. I dont like Macbooks(OS X) on computers, I prefer Windows, so the macbook air is out of the question. Again, many thanks :)