Buying a new lcd invertor

itzrico14

Estimable
Mar 15, 2015
Please help. I cant find any for my laptop on ebay nor amazon.

I have a Acer Aspire E1-531-2697

Can you help me find a lcd convertor or suggest one ?

Solution
Your laptop's main method of communicating between a secondary mointor is utilizing it's VGA(a port with alot of holes) port on the left side.

If your monitor supports the blue connector(VGA), then find a VGA to VGA cable like this [/b]]one.
If your monitor does not support VGA but supports the white connector(DVI), either find a converter that does VGA to DVI like this one and buy a DVI to DVI cable, or get a cable that does the two things, mentioned above, in one like this one.
If you want to communicate with a tv, you already have a hdmi port. Get a cable like this one.

planesman22

Estimable
Mar 14, 2015
Your laptop's main method of communicating between a secondary mointor is utilizing it's VGA(a port with alot of holes) port on the left side.

If your monitor supports the blue connector(VGA), then find a VGA to VGA cable like this [/b]]one.
If your monitor does not support VGA but supports the white connector(DVI), either find a converter that does VGA to DVI like this one and buy a DVI to DVI cable, or get a cable that does the two things, mentioned above, in one like this one.
If you want to communicate with a tv, you already have a hdmi port. Get a cable like this one.

Solution