buying new laptop ( information listed)

Karyne

Estimable
Dec 20, 2015
1. What is your budget? No hard Budget but Id like to keep it around 300$ (cdn)

2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering? Not Really important As I mostly hook it to the TV

3. What screen resolution do you want? same as above

4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop? Laptop , already have a gaming rig

5. How much battery life do you need? Longer is good but not gamebreaking

6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)? I dont plan to play games on it or if any, Dota2

7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.) Mainly Watching High Quality Streams via Twitch.tv ( dota2)
on
8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need? Not game breaking

9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links.newegg,ca ? but im open

10. How long do you want to keep your laptop? decent amount of time until 1 of my kids throw it on the ground and breaks it

11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ? Not important

12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons. Not any brand in particular

13. What country do you live in? Canada

14. Please tell us any additional information if needed.Just want to watch HD streams while its hooked on my TV