Buying new mouse, keyboard and headset

Gameboy89

Estimable
Aug 12, 2015
Hello i recently built a pc and now im looking for some top quality accessories.
Mouse:
-aimed for fps games
-claw grip
-more than 2 extra buttons, but not too many
-dpi change button/s
-very responsive

Keyboard:
-durable
-macro keys
-led buttons

Headset:
-great for gaming and music
-quality mic
-comfortable

Location - UK
Budget - up to £500

What do you think? Can you name some products that may be suitable for me?

Solution
I love my Corsair K70. Got it on sale for $145 or something. Never looked back. As far as mouses I like the little known brand Perixx. check them out on amazon, better performance and build quality than most logitech mouses I've seen at half the price. As far as a gaming headset, again go on amazon and check out Sennheiser.

zkelley1220

Honorable
Dec 5, 2012
I dont want to sound like a Corsair fanboy but i have been running the Corsair M65RGB mouse, K95 keyboard, and the H2100 headset.
The mouse is great i have smaller hands but i still have a bit of a claw grip on it. it has 3 programable buttons and it is pretty responsive ( I play a lot of csgo with it)
The keyboard I've had for a very long time (about 2 years?) and have dropped a stupid amount of Soda/water on it and still works great.
The Headset I dont use when Mixing guitar tracks because it doesnt have a great low end but the built in mic sounds awesome for gaming, voip and other basic stuff.

soldier5637

Honorable
May 7, 2013
I love my Corsair K70. Got it on sale for $145 or something. Never looked back. As far as mouses I like the little known brand Perixx. check them out on amazon, better performance and build quality than most logitech mouses I've seen at half the price. As far as a gaming headset, again go on amazon and check out Sennheiser.

Solution